Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Love the suspense and FX and graphics. Amazing!

The plot is unique and interesting but a bit unrealistic -- nobody is actually stupid to do this to the U.S. I mean, that's automatically the end of the world right there and are there people who want to end the human race? Because once the U.S. detect a bomb coming towards NYC or LA, they'd call an emergency and bring out their own weapons and the U.S. is very good off militarily.

And can you do shorts about what happens in other countries? This is really awesome and epic. The FX are really HD-quality.

"This is the way the world ends." Love that last song. Any place to download it?

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Oh . . . my.

I'm going to have nightmares after this. Great job on portraying the video differently. The animation isn't bad at all. It's brilliant. But . . . it was a bit . . . spooky and really creepy. I don't think I can look at her the same way again.

DARE DARE

Holy... ****

You just explained life to me.
THis actually made me emotional... the story is amazing! It definitely MOVED me. And the lyrics really got to me and have deep meaning behind each and every word. Great video. Beautiful.