Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Love the suspense and FX and graphics. Amazing!

The plot is unique and interesting but a bit unrealistic -- nobody is actually stupid to do this to the U.S. I mean, that's automatically the end of the world right there and are there people who want to end the human race? Because once the U.S. detect a bomb coming towards NYC or LA, they'd call an emergency and bring out their own weapons and the U.S. is very good off militarily.

And can you do shorts about what happens in other countries? This is really awesome and epic. The FX are really HD-quality.

"This is the way the world ends." Love that last song. Any place to download it?

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Oh . . . my.

I'm going to have nightmares after this. Great job on portraying the video differently. The animation isn't bad at all. It's brilliant. But . . . it was a bit . . . spooky and really creepy. I don't think I can look at her the same way again.

DARE DARE

Holy... ****

You just explained life to me.
THis actually made me emotional... the story is amazing! It definitely MOVED me. And the lyrics really got to me and have deep meaning behind each and every word. Great video. Beautiful.

Diepix Arena 2 (official) Diepix Arena 2 (official)

Awesome game

I really like this game. Once you get the hang of it, it's amazing. But Level 50 is really overkill. No matter how much I max out my stuff, it's very difficult to beat. But awesome game and heads up for making an excellent music choice.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

2:00:20

Thought I'd never make it. At first, it's really difficult, but you just need to upgrade stuff. The SLiperry potion thing is really helpful. Damn... been playing for an hour now. Soo addictive.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

IDK

This game is just LOL and fun. Just like a WTF is going on... wait, I'm super powerful? WHOA!

Premoeffect - Stroma Premoeffect - Stroma

Awesome composition.

Really soothing. Just a question: how do you get the plucks so perfect at around 0:20 and then 2:50. They're really powerful and well-mastered. Any mastering tips to pass along? Which VSTs did you use or did you make the synths yourself? Congratz on amazing song once again. 5/5, 10/10.

PrEmoEffect responds:

So the beginning minute is all created by one synth patch with multi-functionality. The sound is modulated using a variety of ways: using an amplitude envelope and filter envelope with varying decay and attack, changing the mix between different oscillators, side chaining the pluck with a separate kick whose volume I can control. My EQuing is typically very light to avoid "filtered" sounds since I want my music to sound organic (up to this point at least). Typically, I work with the synths until I am satisfied with the sound. For this sound, I applied (in this order), saturater, compressor, EQ, delay, some reverb, sidechain, post-sidechain reverb (if desired). Hope this helps!

[Fiji] Complexities [Fiji] Complexities

Nice song. "One day, you're going to die . . . ."

Lol. The voice of Gandhi reminded me of History class. Did you get his voice from the movie? And this song is really unique. Nice song, especially the panning effects. I'll take a guess as to the motifs in this song: nonviolence, peace, serenity, meaning of life, fate, death. Incorporates elements of Dubstep and the varied vocals make this song even more unique. I can't use my headphones but from what I hear, the song sounds okay. The drums might be a bit louder and overpower the piano. And as stated, the rain part is like a break; let's you think. Perhaps add a build of drums 3:40 onwards to transition better? Perhaps low-pass bongos playing in the background to bring you back to the beat better. Idk. Good job. I guess I'm repeating myself now.

MrFijiWiji responds:

lol gotta love gandhi. thank you for the review :)
p.s. i agree. i shudve compressed the piano a smidge or too better

-= Amplus =- -= Amplus =-

Nice elements

The melody was really catchy for some reason. Perhaps a little variation in melody in the middle. I liked the climax and the background pads and such. As a side note, what did you use to make the wobbles? VST or program?

P.S. The modulated pad/synth at 1:22 was awesome.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks dood! I used NI Massive for the wobbles. It's crazy what kinds of sounds you can get from that thing ;)

Abstract Bio Abstract Bio

Amazing

I can almost feel the realistic water at the bottom. It's so... bubbly. Oh... and... this is going to be the Niagra Falls in a couple of years into the future.

Eterna Tower Eterna Tower

Love the colors!

Please tell me you can predict the future! This would be an awesome place to live in... hopefully there's nothing dangerous in there. And the waterfall things, or whatever those awesome things are, have unique and contrasting colors that makes the picture ever-so-awesome. Cheers!

Red Baron vs Castle Crashers Red Baron vs Castle Crashers

Awesome epic feeling!

And I just love how the guy in the far bottom right is eating popcorn. Lol. Live entertainment. Great as usual!